Data Migration from Magento to Shopify
Shopify is an out of the box web application that allows you to quickly and easily create an online store. It provides you with several templates that can be customized to meet your requirements. One of the key factors behind integrating with Shopify is that users without much knowledge of technical or design skills can create a store without hiring a designing agency or a web developer. People who are familiar with HTML and CSS can have the control over the design of templates as it allows the editing of both. Shopify is highly customizable so for advanced customization, you can hire shopify developer and get an appealing custom made E-store. Moreover, Shopify has auxiliary apps available for you to assist in the complete eCommerce process from inventory management to customer management. It allows entrepreneurs to concentrate on their business and not on the technical side of the website and shopping management. Moving away from Magento to Shopify is a fairly complex process and has a lot of work included in it. However, The Brihaspati Infotech has successfully migrated the Magento online store to Shopify. The admin panel of Shopify consists of an import tool that allows the importing of products, customers and orders from Magento store. Shopify will simultaneously be updated if Magento has any of the updations like addition of the products, customers, etc.
- Below given are the various steps for migrating your products, customers and orders from Magento to new Shopify store:
- Firstly, you need to create a store at Shopify which is an easy process and will be completed in a few steps, following which you will have a fully functional eCommerce store ready to be launched.
- Next step is to migrate data from Magento store to Shopify for which you need to install “Magento importer” in Shopify. This application is developed by Shopify and is free of cost.
- After the installation of the application, you will be prompted to provide your Magento store’s URL, API username and key.
- Click on “Start Importing from Magento” button to start importing. On clicking the button you will be asked whether to import everything or specific data of your choice.
- Select your choice and click on the OK button to start the import process. You can also cancel the import by clicking the “Cancel Import” button and move back your Shopify store to the previous state.
- Your products, customers and orders are now imported which now can be viewed in the Shopify store.
Integrating your Magento store with Shopify can feel like an almost impossible task but approaching it slowly is the key to a successful move. Once the project is finished and you have had a moment to catch your breath, you will be more than happy with your decision to migrate. Get in touch with Magento to Shopify data migration experts to upgrade to Shopify ecommerce environment at cost effective prices.