Web Animation Using HTML5 and CSS3
The release of HTML5 and CSS3 has made web animation as one of the hottest trends in website design for the current year. Animation is one way to engage users with the website more effectively by making websites even more attractive, responsive and dynamic. Animation in websites is known to increase viewer retention, where you can quickly and creatively tell your users what the website is all about. It gives a kick to your innovation which is seeding in the minds and is always keen to be nourished with a nutrient like Animation. Web technologies like HTML5 with CSS3 are the most widely used languages and have graphic capabilities that have made animation even more presentable than ever. All the animations with HTML5 and CSS3 load and play easily. CSS3 not only allow us to add key frame animations to HTML content, but if polished properly it can really be a source of attraction for the entire page, and whatever content you want to be the spotlight of your page, CSS3 is the key to go. A website with responsive web design built with HTML5 and CSS3 maintains its design across all the devices. HTML5 emphasize on streamlining the actual markup needed to create a page that links all the required CSS. HTML5 with CSS3 has emerged out to be better than Flash because it is a standard technique supported by most of the browsers and does not need a Plugin, unlike Flash. HTML5 allows for storage across multiple windows with enhanced security and data retaining capacity.
Our web animation using HTML5 with CSS3
- Created the HTML5 document
- Added style elements to the page and
- Animated the elements.
- For basic manipulations on elements in space we have used Transform. This was used to rotate, translate, skew and scale elements.
- The animation is done using –webkit animation properties and transform.
- Parallax effect was added using parallax scrolling technique used to translate background images slower than content in the foreground.
- jQuery, setTimeOut() function and transition() function was used to automate the animations after particular time set.
- SetTimeOut() function was used to call function after the specified delay. This was implemented at various points in the website.
Our expert team of developers deployed the best technology to create the website a seamless system which is easy to load. Our coding team has expertise in creating websites across the verticals and offers services to businesses across different design formats. If you are also managing a website with heavy animations and need a seamless design system, you can demand quotes and reach out to us here.